The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 Empty
PostSubject: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Haha yes. *pokes thread* nice a squishy... perfect for me. So today I went on an epic journey through time and space... to Wal Mart... -_- That's right. Wal Mart. Basically to get hair dye for Brad, formally known as Pancake. And then we went to get his hair cut. Then I went to my friend Icey's house. She and her husband are back in Bama visiting. She has a baby in her tummy 0.0 It's BIIIIG. It looks like she's going to pop. Very Happy And we carved Jack-o-lanterns. Which I've never done that before. It was AWESOME! I made this really cool one. I will post pictures of it eventually. Very Happy Probably tomorrow when I get home. lol. Then I came back here and did Brad's hair. We just put a chunk/streak in it, but it looks pretty good. I was proud of myself. XD Then we played on the interwebz... watched some psych and TADA end of day. Haha!
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 am

we don't have walmart here.....
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 am

Well it is a big shopping center that has everything in one place basically. I mean clothes, electronics, crafts, office supplies, car objects, toys, exercise equipment, some furniture, bath and beauty, home decor, towels blankets all that jazz, and a grocery store.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 pm

LOL yes i know what it is i just wanted to say that, kz is always complaining about the clothes people wear while shoppign their.
Back to top Go down
old gregg
Regulars
Regulars
old gregg

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:18 am

I'm confused - random - all i know is fandom - never knew WalMart existed - something for cartoons - kind of twisted - must have another rest - that would be best - poor old gregg and his old creaky head... (life is simpler under a sprinkler - though my friends think me depraved to have them in my underwater cave) - fandom? that's random - this had nothing to do with fandom - I admit it (or did it???)
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 am

You need to get out of that cave more old greg.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:41 pm

old gregg wrote:
I'm confused - random - all i know is fandom - never knew WalMart existed - something for cartoons - kind of twisted - must have another rest - that would be best - poor old gregg and his old creaky head... (life is simpler under a sprinkler - though my friends think me depraved to have them in my underwater cave) - fandom? that's random - this had nothing to do with fandom - I admit it (or did it???)

Silly Old Gregg... if you would come out of your lake I would take you to Wal Mart... though people might stare at your odd apparel. People above the surface tend to not have seaweed hair and wear silver jackets with Tutus. But who cares, they are not an awesome scaly man fish. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
old gregg
Regulars
Regulars
old gregg

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:22 pm

I'm a genuine individual,
I should be paid for being so original ---

Hey!
I'm not sharing the residuals!

Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1   TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

TheChosenOne's random topic of the day. #1
Page 1 of 1