The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Song of the Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:08 am

Haha yeah. So this is my song of the day. And I am going to post my song of the day each day... or at least try to. Very Happy
If you want to join in on the fun... feel free. Very Happy
Todays Song: "In One Ear" by Cage the Elephant. I just really really love this band and the way their singer dances when he sings makes me smile.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:59 am

My Song of the Day today *and just to add if you happen to look at this post, please check out this song. It is truly amazing* Is My Chemical Romances new release, "Na na na na". Don't let the title turn you away lol. I honestly can't stop listening to this song, and the video is incredibly amazing as well. And you heard it first here... before the radios start to overplay it. Very Happy All thanks to.. TheChosenOne.

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Ok so today's song is... "Buried Alive" by Creature Feature.

Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:01 am

My chem is the best of all those songs Smile
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 9:53 am

I love the new MCR song. It makes me smile.
But I also adore Creature Feature.... and Cage the Elephants singer makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:07 pm

Ok I truly LOVE this band. And this has to be my favorite song by them... and not to mention the music video is AMAZING too. That's why today's song of the day comes from The Horrors and is called "She is the New Thing".

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:21 am

Today the song of the day is an older song actually. And when I hear it I am filled with memories of 8th grade. XD Me and my friends use to sing it ALL the time. Haha. So that is why today's song of the day is Uncle Kracker's "Follow Me"

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Ok so ever since the Doctor Who Buzzcock episode... I've been meaning to look up this song. Cause I really loved the intro to it. And finally I looked it up recently and I can't stop listening to it. So that is why it is today's song of the day. And it is "Uprising" by Muse.

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Ok so I've actually meant to post this several times. This is a remix of all the Billboard hits of 2009. It is made by DJ Earworm... who I honestly LOVE! Even if you don't like the radio... this remix is incredible. And the cool thing is... DJ Earworm actually gives all his music out for free on his website. So here is the video... and under it is the link if you like it. Very Happy

http://djearworm.com/united-state-of-pop-2009-blame-it-on-the-pop.htm
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 1:10 pm

Ok so this is first one I am posting that doesn't have a video to it... it's just a picture. But the song itself makes up for this. It was a song on DJ Hero... which I have not played... but I do want to soundtrack. This is a mix made by none other than Daft Punk... mmmm Daft Punk. Very Happy
And it is a mix of Robot Rock and We Will Rock You... and it is rightfully names "We Will Robot Rock You" by Queen/Daft Punk.

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 10:19 pm

Ok so I haven't done this in a while... my bad haha.
But today's it a bit different than the others. If it is something that matters to you... this is a mainstream song. But it's just really sweet and a cute song. And the music video is kind of cool.... or at least in my opinion it is. So today's song of the day is Bruno Mars "Just the Way You Are"

Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 2:31 am

Chosen One, I just wanna say I really appreciate you and your daily updates in this 'Song of the Day' Thread. It's nice to see a member really contribute and commit to the forum.

Thank you Smile Song of the Day _airguitar__by_Marc_pHX
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:28 pm

TheOneWingedAngel wrote:
Chosen One, I just wanna say I really appreciate you and your daily updates in this 'Song of the Day' Thread. It's nice to see a member really contribute and commit to the forum.

Thank you Smile Song of the Day _airguitar__by_Marc_pHX

Hehe why thanks. Very Happy
Even though I randomly miss days. XD
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Doesn't matter Smile Its still nice
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySat Nov 20, 2010 11:34 pm

Aww well thanks. Very Happy
If you want to post songs of the day too you're more than welcome to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 7:47 am

I was going to post this yesterday... and in all the hype of the album coming out I completely forgot. >.< But anyways.... This is the new single "SING" by My Chemical Romance. I honestly feel this album is going to be GREAT!

***If you are actually watching these, or have decided to watch this one... pleased STOP, Scroll up, and watch NANANANA Before this one. Cause this is the SECOND part to that video. So this won't make alot of sense without the first one.***

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Ok so for today I have you guys a LOVELY spoof. It is by one of my favorite singers by the name Dave Days. He is the MOST subscribed musician on youtube. And so here is a spoof of Justin Beiber's "Baby"

Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:24 am

This one is actually for Angel... who is an Escape the Fate fan. This is Ronnie Radke's new band "Falling in Reverse".. I LOVE this song.... ALOOOOOT.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Song of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Song of the Day   Song of the Day Empty

Back to top Go down

Song of the Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: