The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
neverthrive
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
neverthrive

I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... Empty
PostSubject: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm

I've had no phone nor internet for about a week now, and that is the reason i haven't posted in a while in case anyone's curious. THUS, I HAVE RETURNED.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Welcome back!!! And wow that must have sucked a bit.
Back to top Go down
neverthrive
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
neverthrive

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 6:27 pm

yeah it did. and i feel as though i should mention something before someone tries to call me out on the continuity of my story. it says i posted like three days ago on the cartoon poll thread. this is true, but not from my house. just to clarify.

survival tip # 25. don't P!$$ of the Hitcher, He (or she on our occasion) will gut ya!
Neverthrive's handbook for saving your @$$.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Smile Good to have you back neverthrive. A few weeks ago we didn't have internet or phone for a few days. It sucked so bad D:
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 12:20 am

I assumed that much Neverthrive. lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neverthrive
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
neverthrive

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 8:03 pm

i just got back from my best friend's birthday party weekend. basically it was like ei8ht of his friends and a few familly members. i only knew about half of them and others i'd only met like thrice before. we played a lot of halo reach... and i kicked some Fing A. too many people in one place for too long makes me agrivated. i was glad when the guests left and it was only me and my best friend. now my friend wants to know: does it make him a bad person that he got a little angry that I was the only one to get him a present?
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:18 pm

No that doesn't make him a bad person. I'd be upset too.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 6:53 am

TheChosenOne wrote:
No that doesn't make him a bad person. I'd be upset too.

I second that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
neverthrive
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
neverthrive

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 7:21 pm

he'd be glad to know that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...   I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo... Empty

Back to top Go down

I AM IS BACK!!! and no, that's not a typo...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: