The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell us a bit about yourself?

Go down 
+6
Jenova
Jazz
bollokong
TheOneWingedAngel
milkeyjoesuncle
TheHitcher
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

Tell us a bit about yourself? Empty
PostSubject: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 12:36 am

where are you from? , what is your age? and why u decided to join this forum ect.

I am from australia, I am 15 and well i am the creater of this forum. I also love futurama and ninetndo, zelda is so awsome and links cute. lol. Alos my green little friend yoshi.
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
milkeyjoesuncle
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 2:55 am

I am from new south wales but i am over in perth visiting my grandma. I can see a few members are from australia here and the hitcher is from western.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:31 am

Im from Aus. I am 15 years old. And I joined this forum so I had something to do and for a friend Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:58 am

yes joined it so we could get some conversation going on here.

I am also 15 and from Australia. I am also a big futurama fan.
Back to top Go down
bollokong
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:09 pm

I am 18 and from New south wales. This place is so dead, I wish more people were around.
Back to top Go down
Jazz
Newbies
Newbies
Jazz

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:25 pm

I am too old to mention. Please - other old people come on board! The bigger the age range the broader the conversation, that's what I say! Oh yes - from Vic Aus.

Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 7:49 pm

A lot of Australians on here, everyone spread the word around to all your friends and on facebook, I have posted it on a lot of mighty boosh fan groups.
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Newbies
Newbies
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:31 pm

I am 16 and from New South Wales. My friend 'TheOneWingedAngel' recommended me to join here to help the forum grow. She found me on Fanfiction in the Final Fantasy area, which is where my name 'Jenova' originates from. Jenova is an alien antagonist on Final Fantasy. My signature may sound a little "life threatening" I suppose, but it is from Final Fantasy and is a famous quote from Sephiroth. Sephiroth is the main male antagonist in Final fantasy VII and he is also known as 'The One Winged Angel' which my dear friend has already taken and used as her username (damn!). And my avatar is Vincent Valentine, another character from Final fantasy VII.

Nice to meet you all Smile
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:21 am

ahaha sorry Jenova. I thought you would call yourself MakoRain though? It's like your signature Smile
Back to top Go down
NineLivesInHell
Regulars
Regulars
NineLivesInHell

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 am

I'm from Canada, i'm 15, and I joined this forum due to being friends with the admin here from another forum. I love drawing, tv and swimming. I also love anything to do with comedy.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 am

I'm 20, from Alabama. And I was on neopets... just made myself a lovely Boosh background, when I saw a board that said Mighty Boosh. Of course I went to it... and it was infact our dear Hitcher here asking who liked the Boosh. So I neomailed her and she brought me to this site. Very Happy

Oh and I like Futurama, Facebook, Twitter, Fall weather, Halloween, Scary Haunted houses, Llamas, Mooses, and of course The Boosh.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:36 am

I'm 17 turning 18 in about a week. (October 11th). Im from Australia, Melbourne. I joined the forum because a friend of mine on Fanfiction.net asked me to join.
I'm studying a Games Art and Design course at University. I enjoy writing and drawing. I like video games. In my spare time I like to surf and go for a swim. So yeh, thats a little bit about me. Hopefully i'll make some friends on here.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:40 am

TheChosenOne wrote:
I'm 20, from Alabama. And I was on neopets... just made myself a lovely Boosh background, when I saw a board that said Mighty Boosh. Of course I went to it... and it was infact our dear Hitcher here asking who liked the Boosh. So I neomailed her and she brought me to this site. Very Happy

Oh and I like Futurama, Facebook, Twitter, Fall weather, Halloween, Scary Haunted houses, Llamas, Mooses, and of course The Boosh.

I am happy you saw it because i thoguht i would get no replies

as for me

15, from Australia, love the mgihty boosh and futurama, zelda and anythign nintendo. I can't stand miley cyrus and the jonas brothers.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:48 am

Ugh im the same. Justin bieber, miley cyrus and the jonas brothers can just go away. I'm sorry if someone here likes them. I'll understand if you take down this post Hitcher...
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:59 am

Chaos Beast wrote:
Ugh im the same. Justin bieber, miley cyrus and the jonas brothers can just go away. I'm sorry if someone here likes them. I'll understand if you take down this post Hitcher...

I'm ok with Miley. I think she was getting alot of bad press from the media trying to say she was going to turn into the next Britney or Lindsey. But she's alright. But Bieber... yeah I hate that kid. XD Not a fan of those Joe Bros either.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 8:02 am

Chaos Beast wrote:

lol no i will not take it down if it is an oppion but if you are fighting someone elses that is another story.

yeah justin bieber forgot about him( better off to)
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:49 pm

Well this thread certainly died didnt it? haha
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:57 am

Cause basically we now know every one who is posting. Razz
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:36 am

Haha yeah. Lets not clog up this thread with our random conversations so that it is open for people to talk about themself. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Newbies
Newbies
Jenova

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:09 am

Yes! We have had new people to lets let them talk. Talk new people! Tell us about yourself Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 2:52 am

Hey my name is Alice. I am from Malaysia and I am happy to be on this forum.

cheers
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

Chaos Beast wrote:

cheers

Not you! The actual new people!
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:09 am

TheOneWingedAngel wrote:
Chaos Beast wrote:

cheers

Not you! The actual new people!

Well sor-ray! Who are these new people *eyes the room*
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 am

I think Hitcher got them off Deviant Art.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 3:50 am

yeah all of them are from DA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us a bit about yourself?   Tell us a bit about yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us a bit about yourself?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: