The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Question for The Hitcher

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Question for The Hitcher Empty
PostSubject: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:44 am

I'm just really curious. When we make accounts the names are black and bold. But there are two names that are red and just normal.... why is that?
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 am

I think i changed the settings i have been canging them around a bit i am going to try and get them back to normal.
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:06 am

Ahhhh gotcha. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:08 pm

I have to add you each to the ranks as you make it to the amount of posts, don't worry i will make a topic explaning it soon.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:09 pm

I actually caught onto that today when William (Captain Todd) joined and his name was red. And I was like oooooooooooooh that makes sense now.
Back to top Go down
NineLivesInHell
Regulars
Regulars
NineLivesInHell

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 9:59 pm

I was wondering the same thing myself, thanks for clearing that up. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:24 am

I also have a question. At the bottom when it says:
In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot
What is the 'Hidden' and 'Bot' ones?
I understand what Registered and Guests are ahaha, no need to agonize urself and explain that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 am

lol a bot is like(google,yahoo ect) and you can chose to be hidden when you log in( for some reasons such as you don't want people talking 2 you). lol only one i could think of.

I will try get the red thing sorted out this username thing is annoying because if i put it on automatic subscribe it will add you to the group but when you get 100 posts and become a regular, it will say regular under your name but you won't be blue. It is so annoy lol.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:01 am

Oh ok Smile I didn't know what bots were hahah
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 4:12 am

lol it makes me think of bender when the word bot is said.
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Hitcher, I have a question.

I have recently noticed that this forum has been very inactive. I see that you don't post as regularly anymore. I used to come on and have a truckload of posts to answer from you but today, for example, I came on and there were only 4 unread threads...

Maybe it's just me but I realised that this forum is slowly becoming inactive and I really don't want to see this forum die, not when it has just been born! Especially since we are the early and old members of the forum I can't wait to sound incredibly wise to the newcomers we are destined to have in the future.

Genesis Chaos Beast
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:45 pm

Chaos Beast wrote:

I have recently noticed that this forum has been very inactive. I see that you don't post as regularly anymore. I used to come on and have a truckload of posts to answer from you but today, for example, I came on and there were only 4 unread threads...

Maybe it's just me but I realised that this forum is slowly becoming inactive and I really don't want to see this forum die, not when it has just been born! Especially since we are the early and old members of the forum I can't wait to sound incredibly wise to the newcomers we are destined to have in the future.

Genesis Chaos Beast

I feel the same way, that's why I try and stay as active as I can on here. Cause I've always wanted to be one of the Elite on a site. Not to mention all the people here are AWESOME. I really don't want to see this place dye, and lose contact with all you guys.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:35 am

TheChosenOne wrote:
Chaos Beast wrote:

Genesis Chaos Beast

I feel the same way, that's why I try and stay as active as I can on here. Cause I've always wanted to be one of the Elite on a site. Not to mention all the people here are AWESOME. I really don't want to see this place dye, and lose contact with all you guys.

Same, I'd like to be one of the older and cooler members of the forum when it gets popular. But yes I try to be as active as possible aswell. And I dunno about Hitcher but she posts sometimes. Not as regularly though because we've gone back to school
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:38 pm

TheOneWingedAngel wrote:
TheChosenOne wrote:
Chaos Beast wrote:

Genesis Chaos Beast

Same, I'd like to be one of the older and cooler members of the forum when it gets popular. But yes I try to be as active as possible aswell. And I dunno about Hitcher but she posts sometimes. Not as regularly though because we've gone back to school

Hitcher takes his time answering the questions in this thread...
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:00 am

I will try and post mroe but all the active members seem to have left and all the enw members never post, I can't win, Sorry i didn't even see this thread thats why i didn't answers, I will try and post more once exams finish(in 3 weeks).
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:02 am

We understand Hitcher alien
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:56 am

Cool yeah .... we're cool
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:56 am

I <33 you 'Itcher!!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:35 am

It's Love the Hitcher day haha
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:34 pm

lol anymore questions?
Back to top Go down
Chaos Beast
The Boosh Nerds
The Boosh Nerds
Chaos Beast

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:25 am

How has your day been?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question for The Hitcher   Question for The Hitcher Empty

Back to top Go down

Question for The Hitcher
Page 1 of 1