The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Slight Confusion...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Slight Confusion... Empty
PostSubject: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:09 pm

I'm just slightly confused...
I guess I haven't been on a forum since I was quite younger. Cause the old forum I went on, it was just post the topic you felt. I'm not use to all the pre-made threads. I'm sorry I find it quite confusing.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Thats alright, it is just easy not to have a whole heap of threads cluttering the place and they are on the same topics.
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
NineLivesInHell
Regulars
Regulars
NineLivesInHell

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Pre made threads..? What are you taking about?

If there are more than one thread of the same topic, they close or merge the extra threads with the main one, it's quite simple actually.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:14 pm

NineLivesInHell wrote:
Pre made threads..? What are you taking about?

If there are more than one thread of the same topic, they close or merge the extra threads with the main one, it's quite simple actually.

Like a "tv thread" "Box Thread" "Animal Thread" "Achievement thread" I'm just use to going...
"Pandas... how epic are they!" or "Whoop whoop look at my epicness!" I'm just use to posting what you want to talk about... and if people reply then they do... if not it just dies and is lost forever.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:16 pm

lol ok, i see i could make a forum like(you know how have i had the games ection) for randomness but then heaps of people may post their and no wear else....
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 pm

I think a randomness forum would be nice... A great place to let the creative juices flow.... XD
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:19 pm

I will do that as long as random threads stay their and no were else Smile
Back to top Go down
NineLivesInHell
Regulars
Regulars
NineLivesInHell

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Those threads are initially fine, but it's the members that abuse them that are wrong. When you make a thread with no topic, members just use those threads to spam in, and it gets out of hand...that's the whole problem. That's why it's best to stick with threads where people post on a topic and that actually contribute to the thread, and you can't really do that with such random threads.

If you make a random section could you have no post count for that section? I'm only saying this as I knowit'll be spam infested....

Last edited by NineLivesInHell on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:21 pm

TheHitcher wrote:
I will do that as long as random threads stay their and no were else Smile

Pulls out baseball bat... I'll be sure of it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:25 pm

NineLivesInHell wrote:
Those threads are initially fine, but it's the members that abuse them that are wrong. When you make a thread with no topic, members just use those threads to spam in, and it gets out of hand...that's the whole problem. That's why it's best to stick with threads where people post on a topic and that actually contribute to the thread, and you can't really do that with such random threads.

If you make a random section could you have no post count for that section? I'm only saying this as I knowit'll be spam infested....

indeed i will leave it at post count until it gets spammed up(most likley will when more members come)
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:28 pm

Thankya 'Itcha!
It's just nice to have a place to be like... "I just ate a sammich and by God it was the greatest thing ever!"
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:31 pm

I am better off to close this thread now because everythign is sorted out. no use keeping it opened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slight Confusion...   Slight Confusion... Empty

Back to top Go down

Slight Confusion...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: General Chat-
Jump to: