The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wow... The Guest really should join. :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Wow... The Guest really should join. :( Empty
PostSubject: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:48 pm

I achieved getting 14 guest on here... and not a one is going to join I think. How upsetting. >.<

If only the guests realized... they clicked the link for a reason and if all of them joined they could meet each other and this place would BOOM and it would be because of their awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:43 pm

yeah but they don't and if they do they only post like once or no times at all Sad
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:33 pm

Yeah I know... >.< Silly people. lol. Mad
Back to top Go down
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

PostSubject: Re: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:36 pm

15 guests and not one of them joined, i got a few off DA though.
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:41 pm

Ah I saw that. Very Happy It's awesome. And they seem like they are going to post... *crosses fingers*

And dude I wish you would have been on.. I got all 15 of those guest here... and that's the new amount. Even though none of them joined, I still feel slightly accomplished by beating the 14 online thing. XD I'm such a dork.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wow... The Guest really should join. :(   Wow... The Guest really should join. :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow... The Guest really should join. :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: