The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 11:26 am

Ok so as you all know... I've been broke out and itchy for a while now. >.< Which I didn't think was anything too bad... come to find out the doctor thinks I might have.... *ahem* SCABIES! *shudders* just saying that makes me feel queezey... and if you don't know why I am about to tell you...
So first off... it's not a disease... it is a parasite... it is a LIVING BEING ON ME!!! And I'm not going to post a pic of these things... if you want to see them... just google it.
Anyways... what do scabies do you ask... why am I so grossed out... why am I so itchy and annoyed... well these little beast BURROW INTO YOUR SKIN AND THEN CHILL THERE!!!!! OMGWTFQWETNBSGLKSAETUJVFFNOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally... I just want to claw off all my skin at the moment. I only fear two things in this world... like I mean completely break down fear... and that is Spiders... and things under/in my skin...
So me at the moment is comparable to a claustrophobic person being stuck in a coffin for a week. Literally just want to find some niquil... take the meds my doc gave me... then take that stuff and sleep for a week until this crap is GONE!!!!

So anyways.... I hope everyone is having a great day. Very Happy
And to lighten this here is a couple of cute pictures of kittens...

Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? 2278292Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? 7018_cute_kittens023Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Cute_baby_kittenUgh... REALLY!?!?!? 5266531Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Cute-kitten-pictures-002Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Cute-kittens4Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Cute-kittens-playing-outsideUgh... REALLY!?!?!? Cute-kitten
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptyFri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh no! We were learning about those in health about a month ago! It's like an STI/STD that you get from skin to skin interaction. Unlucky, you must have touched some random person while you were walking by and got it off them. It'll go away though, but yeah the thought of it is freaky Sad Hope it goes soon!

Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Furry_Um_by_Romaji
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 12:02 am

Yes it can be an STD... which for me that's not how it happened... for some reason I just feel like I needed to say that lol. And luckily... I don't have any... THERE... THANK GOD!!!!

And thanks. I hope it does too.
This creme that I have to use it HORRIBLE... it hurts soo bad.. it's like jumping in a pool of alcohol with cuts all over your body.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 am

Ah that sucks! Well, it should be over before you know it. And when you feel that stingy feeling from the cream just think of all those thingies that your killing. Maybe it will feel a little better heheh...
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 am

Haha that makes me feel better.. NOW but honestly... it hurt to bad I just cried... I couldn't even really think all that well.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 7:06 pm

Do you have to put that cream on a lot?
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 10:06 pm

luckily no. I had to last night... and then in a week. Which I am seriously dreading.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 2:55 am

Well atleast its not everyday Smile
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 11:12 am

Ah I know!!
But hey. I am getting better. I can even tell. My skin is kind of dry and peeling now... but it isn't as itchy as it was. And I keep walking around the house going, "I HAVE THE EYE OF A DRAGON!" cause one of my eyes, the skin around it is dry and peeling... XD
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:29 pm

Hahaha.

Sounds lovely, Chosen One.

Well, atleast your getting better, quickly too.
Back to top Go down
TheChosenOne
Charlie Bubblegums
Charlie Bubblegums
TheChosenOne

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? EmptySun Dec 05, 2010 6:54 pm

Ah I know haha. I'm glad about that too. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?   Ugh... REALLY!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ugh... REALLY!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: Off topic :: Randomness-
Jump to: