The Mighty Boosh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mighty Boosh

A forum for all mighty boosh fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

yin yang by booshboger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheHitcher
Admin
Admin
TheHitcher

yin yang by booshboger Empty
PostSubject: yin yang by booshboger   yin yang by booshboger EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:38 am

from fanfics.com

"Hey Howard, I was thinking, yeah? And I thought that today we should dress up like giant flamingos and skip down the streets singing about bananas. What do ya think?" Vince said, walking into the room and flopping down on the couch next to Howard who was reading a newspaper.
Howard put down his paper and looked at Vince intently. "You really have no brains at all, do you?"
"Oh, come on, Howard. It'll be genius!"
"What exactly would be genius about wearing a pink outfit with a beak and singing about yellow curved fruits?"
Vince rolled his eyes. "You just don't know how to have fun!"
"I beg to differ, sir!" Howard said, offended. "I am the life of the party! When I walk in, the whole room looks my way! Even the music stops!"
"I don't think that's why they're staring at you," Vince said, laughing.
"Whatever. I'm Howard TJ Moon. I don't skip!"
"Come on, Howard! Those outfits cost me a lot of money!"
"Well you're just gonna have to take them back, aren't ya?"
"They're nonrefundable!"
"Well then get some body else to do it with you!"
"Come on, Howard. Please?"
Howard tried his hardest not to look at Vince as he gave his sad puppy-dog look but the baby blues kept calling to him, begging him to look into his eyes. Howard sighed. "Fine," he said.
"Yay!" Vince said, jumping off the couch and taking Howard's hand to pull him off the couch, too.
Howard's heart almost exploded with this physical contact. He automatically pulled his hand away in fear and said, "Don't touch me."
"Alright then come on!" Vince said, expertly hiding his pain from Howard's rejection…again.
Back to top Go down
https://themightyboosh.forumotion.com
Killerroo
Newbies
Newbies
Killerroo

PostSubject: Re: yin yang by booshboger   yin yang by booshboger EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 am

After reading this i feel like i should write one. I may in the future. Old gregg, ally and angie like writing so they should write one if they want to.
Back to top Go down
TheOneWingedAngel
Moderators
Moderators
TheOneWingedAngel

PostSubject: Re: yin yang by booshboger   yin yang by booshboger EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:26 am

Imagine if you were walking down the street and did actually see 2 people dressed as flamingos and singing about bananas... cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~thefallenangel24
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yin yang by booshboger   yin yang by booshboger Empty

Back to top Go down

yin yang by booshboger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mighty Boosh :: General Mighty Boosh Talk :: Fan art and fan fics-
Jump to: